Condos & Lofts
Top Ten List
DEALS OF THE MONTH
Coming this fall...ONE PARK WEST CONDOS by Daniels. VIP Registration now open!!PRE-REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR RIVER CITY CONDOS PHASE 2 BY URBAN CAPITAL - GET VIP ACCESS TODAY!!Coming soon to 8 Mercer Street at John just south of King Street West - THE MERCER CONDOSPre-Registration for BACKSTAGE ON THE ESPLANADE now open - Get VIP access today!!Pre-Registration for PAINTBOX CONDOS by Daniels now open - pre-register today for ultra VIP access and purchase MONTH'S before the grand opening!!Pre-Registration for PETER STREET CONDOS now open - pre-register today for ultra VIP access and purchase MONTH'S before the grand opening!!Pre-Registration for THE BOND CONDOS now open - pre-register today for ultra VIP access and purchase MONTH'S before the grand opening!!Pre-Registration for MONDE CONDOS now open - pre-register today for access into Toronto's #1 launch this decade!!
10.KARMA CONDOSPre-Registration for KARMA CONDOS now open - pre-register today for platinum access into this incredible project!!CONTEXT KING WEST CONDOS coming soon - pre-register today for platinum access into this incredible new project at 620 King West!!
12.INDX CONDOSINDX Condos by Lifetime Developments coming soon to 66 and 70 Temperance at Bay and Adelaide - pre-register today for platinum VIP access into INDX CONDOS!!
13.NOIR CONDOSNoir Condos by Menkes Developments coming soon to 87 Peter Street - pre-register today for platinum VIP access into NOIR CONDOS!!King Blue Condos by The Remington Group coming soon to 355 King Street West - pre-register today for platinum front of line access into KING BLUE CONDOS!!
Oct 12 TABLEAU CONDOS | URBAN CAPITAL | TABLEAU
Urban Capital - the team that have brought you ultra-successful projects such as Boutique Condos, Nicholas Residences at Bay and Bloor, and the award-winning River City, are excited to present:
Toronto Condo Boutique is FIRST to break the news for this exciting project!
(FULL PROJECT DETAILS BELOW...)
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR TABLEAU NOW OPEN - GET VIP ACCESS AND DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY OF OUR 'SNEAK PREVIEW PACKAGE' TODAY BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW!!
The team at Toronto Condo Boutique will have FIRST ACCESS into this project. Pre-register today to download our 'Sneak Preview Package' which includes insider project details, floor plans, and best access to advance suite selection.
TO PRE-REGISTER FOR TABLEAU CONDOS AND DOWNLOAD OUR SNEAK PREVIEW PACKAGE, FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM:
TABLEAU - PROJECT DETAILS:
• A residential community envisioned around a table and designed to preserve the 20th century context of the original warehouse building at 117 Peter St.
• Located in South SoHo at the corner of Peter St. and Richmond St.
• An original collaboration of developers, architects, interior designers, landscape architects and artists to transform this corner of the neighbourhood.
• South SoHo – located south of Queen West shopping district and north of King West theatre and entertainment district.
• A 20th century warehouse district that’s redefining itself through a residential/ cultural mix.
• Countless restaurants, shops, boutiques and bars within walking distance.
• Tableau is a 36-storey mixed-use building designed by Wallman Architects featuring 415 residential suites, 25,000 sq.ft. of office space on Floors 2 and 3, and retail space at the ground level.
• The façade of the building is preserved by the “table” and will be reconstructed and reinterpreted to become the footprint of the new built form.
• Designed by Montreal-based Claude Cormier, the mosaic tiled plaza defines the Richmond Street urban space adjacent to the reconstructed warehouse building. Claude Cormier will also design a new public green space across the street.
• Shayne Dark’s sculpture, entitled “Nova” is a vibrant green 90’ high art installation, specifically designed to interact with, and project through, the table.
• 18’ high residential lobby designed by Cecconi Simone, with terrazzo floors and a marble-clad feature wall on one side, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the public plaza on the other.
• Accessed through a Peter Street Lobby, Floors 2 and 3 will be commercial office space of approximately 25,000 sq.ft.
• Two floors of spectacular amenity space including: Party Room and Show Kitchen, lounges and a Reading Room, Film Screening Room, Games Room, fully equipped Fitness Centre with yoga studio and steam room, and Guest Suite.
• Exterior landscaped roof on the table includes three private outdoor cabanas, each with gas BBQ, sink, fridge and prep area, dining area, sofas and lounge chairs, that can be rented for private use.
• High design junior one bedroom and one, two and three bedrooms residences with approximately 9’ smooth ceilings.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with sliding doors to wraparound balconies.
• Multiple rolling doors to allow the extensive flexibility of having either fully open space or individually closed off rooms
• Exclusively designed Cecconi Simone “smart design” kitchen with custom designed retractable doors (with or without cutouts) to allow the kitchen to be closed-off when not used. Open and closed cabinetry featured behind.
• Residents will benefit from membership in an on-site hybrid car-share program.
• Tableau will have a green roof and a rainwater storage system, allowing rainwater to be collected and used for on-site irrigation.
• All suites will have dual flush toilets and water efficient faucets and showerheads; zero VOC-emitting paints and low-emitting paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants and flooring.
• Overall energy usage will be reduced as per the Model National Energy Code for Buildings by using energy efficient windows and lighting, Energy Star™ appliances, high-efficiency boilers, and heat recovery ventilators (HRVs). Installed to recover heat typically exhausted from suites, HRVs have the added benefit of importing fresh air directly from the outside, rather than through corridors.
TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATES
September 2014 to January 2015
(depending on Floor)
TABLEAU - FACTS AND FIGURES
• Maintenance Fee – 51.6¢ psf per month (electricity metered and paid separately)
• Property taxes estimates at approx. 0.9%pa
• HST included in purchase price
PARKING, LOCKERS AND BICYCLES
• Parking – $35,000 (available for two bedroom units or larger plus certain one bedroom penthouses)
• Lockers / Bicycle Storage – $3,500
TABLEAU CONDOS - DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
• $3,000 with the agreement
• Balance to 5% in 30 days
• 5% in 120 days
• 5% in 270 days
• 5% on May 15, 2013
• 0 on Occupancy
Click on this link to continue your search for TORONTO CONDOS and go back to the home page.
- Developer: Urban Capital
- Building Type: Condominium
The DOWNTOWN TORONTO area is the mecca for culture, excitement and diversity. There are many attractions and landmarks that have given the city its immense popularity.Esteemed architect Frank Gehry is completing his hometown’s spectacular transformation of Canada’s oldest gallery housing more than 15,000 artifacts; the venerable Art Gallery of Ontario [AGO.] Daniel Libeskind’s Lee-Chin Crystal has brought a sparkling contemporary façade to the stately old Royal Ontario Museum [ROM]. Toronto ranks third after London and New York City for its vibrant theatre and entertainment community. Visiting DOWNTOWN TORONTO for the first time? Obtain a Toronto City Pass, good for nine days, and become acquainted with our lively cosmopolitan city. Ride the elevator to the top of the CN Tower for a 360* view of the Greater Toronto Area [GTA] and a subway run to the Eaton Centre is a must. Don’t miss Toronto’s Casa Loma or catch a great movie or show at Ontario Place. Click on this link to continue your search for TORONTO CONDOS and go back to the home page.
<h1>Thinking of Buying or Renting a Condo In Toronto? GREAT NEWS - We're turning our 'Toronto Condo Secrets' book into an online home study course called 'Condo Academy'. Launc...
Toronto Condo Boutique is proud to present our next:
FIRST TIME CONDO INVESTOR WORKSHOP
DATE: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 23rd, 2011, 6:30pm-8:30pm
LOCATION: (Location to be provided o...