Condos & Lofts
Top Ten List
DEALS OF THE MONTH
Coming this fall...ONE PARK WEST CONDOS by Daniels. VIP Registration now open!!PRE-REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR RIVER CITY CONDOS PHASE 2 BY URBAN CAPITAL - GET VIP ACCESS TODAY!!Coming soon to 8 Mercer Street at John just south of King Street West - THE MERCER CONDOSPre-Registration for BACKSTAGE ON THE ESPLANADE now open - Get VIP access today!!Pre-Registration for PAINTBOX CONDOS by Daniels now open - pre-register today for ultra VIP access and purchase MONTH'S before the grand opening!!Pre-Registration for PETER STREET CONDOS now open - pre-register today for ultra VIP access and purchase MONTH'S before the grand opening!!Pre-Registration for THE BOND CONDOS now open - pre-register today for ultra VIP access and purchase MONTH'S before the grand opening!!Pre-Registration for MONDE CONDOS now open - pre-register today for access into Toronto's #1 launch this decade!!
10.KARMA CONDOSPre-Registration for KARMA CONDOS now open - pre-register today for platinum access into this incredible project!!CONTEXT KING WEST CONDOS coming soon - pre-register today for platinum access into this incredible new project at 620 King West!!
12.INDX CONDOSINDX Condos by Lifetime Developments coming soon to 66 and 70 Temperance at Bay and Adelaide - pre-register today for platinum VIP access into INDX CONDOS!!
13.NOIR CONDOSNoir Condos by Menkes Developments coming soon to 87 Peter Street - pre-register today for platinum VIP access into NOIR CONDOS!!King Blue Condos by The Remington Group coming soon to 355 King Street West - pre-register today for platinum front of line access into KING BLUE CONDOS!!
Jun 28 FESTIVAL TOWER | FESTIVAL TOWER CONDO ASSIGNMENTS | FESTIVAL TOWER
Thinking of buying or selling a unit before closing at Festival Tower Condos?
Our team has a wealth of experience working with buyers and sellers at Festival Tower along with a proprietary marketing system to buy and sell condo assignments. Contact us today for details!
FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM TO CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFO ON CONDO ASSIGNMENTS AT FESTIVAL TOWER CONDOS:
FESTIVAL TOWER CONDOS
Festival Tower is located at the corner of King and John, in the heart of the theatre district - near the Four Seasons Centre for the performing Arts, the Opera House, Roy Thomson Hall, The Royal Alexandra Theatre and Princess of Wales Theatre. Residents will also be steps away from the city’s theatres, music, nightlife, restaurants and TTC (King Street car).
This 42 storey tower with five storey podium was designed by world famous Kuwabara Payne Mckenna Blumberg Architects(KPMB) along with Kirkor Architects and Planners.
The main attraction to this building is the range of year round Festival Centre privileges and benefits. Residents are eligible to purchase a specially discounted Festival Centre membership that entitles them to early access and preferred pricing to many of the Centre’s events. In addition residents will also enjoy Exclusive Screenings in the Festival Centre’s main theatre hosted by TIFFG.
Suite owners at Festival Tower will also have direct connection to the Toronto International Film Festival through “Film Festival Experience Pass” residents will have the opportunity to choose from packages compiled by TIFF’s Co-Director Noah Cowan. This package is exclusive to Festival Tower residents only!
FESTIVAL TOWER BUILDING FEATURES
• Dramatic 46-storey condominium residence atop Bell Lightbox, the new permanent home of the Toronto International Film Festival Group
• World-class architecturally designed building that soars from its limestone-clad base into a tower sheathed in clear and sandblasted glass, and crowned by an illuminated glass rooftop
• A luxurious 2-storey lobby designed and furnished by an award-winning interior design team will feature a major Peter Powning artwork -The Fantasm. This dramatic 3-dimensional wall sculpture made of slumped glass and cast bronze will be backlit by digital video to create an animated presence, a fantasm of light and colour in perpetual motion, ever evolving, moving and shifting
• Direct access from the lobby to a 2-storey bar / café / restaurant on the ground ﬂoor
• Private 24-hour concierge will assure your comfort and security, and facilitate Valet Parking Service, as needed
• A friendly Doorman welcomes you and your guests during executive hours
• A second lobby located on the 10th ﬂoor will be home to the Resident Services Director who will provide you with the ultimate in 5-Star Hotel-Inspired services
• An Operations Manager will oversee the tower maintenance
• The Tower Club located on the 10th and 11th ﬂoors offers amenities on a level of sophistication that is unprecedented. Amenities include:
- An authentic 55 seat Tower Cinema and Cinema Lounge with catering kitchen
- The Tower Lounge - the central gathering place where residents and guests can mingle, surf the internet or exchange ﬁlm reviews with friends in a state-of-the-art wireless environment, with direct access to a private outdoor terrace, which is adjacent to Bell Lightbox’s terrace. From the Tower Lounge you will enjoy spectacular views of the city skyline and limitless lake vistas.
- Library and fully equipped Business Centre
- Pool House with vaulted ceiling, an indoor pool, whirlpool and a calming ﬂoor-to-ceiling waterfall
- Rooftop sundeck with cabanas and lounging chairs for sunbathing, and a landscaped terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining
- His and Hers saunas and change rooms
- Landscaped Meditation Garden
- Yoga / Pilates / Dance Studio and Spa Treatment Rooms
- Sports Lounge with billiards table, a stylish bar and ﬂat-screen TV’s
- Tower Fitness Centre with the most advanced line-up of cardio and weight training equipment
• High-speed elevators will whisk you to your chosen destination
• On-site car sharing program, with up to 6 cars available on an as needed basis
• Overnight visitors can be comfortably accommodated in the fully decorated guest suites
• Floors 11-40 to have approximately 9 ft. white smooth ﬁnish ceilings in principal rooms*
• Floors 41-44 to have approximately 10 ft. white smooth ﬁnish ceilings in principal rooms*
• Selection of pre-engineered hardwood ﬂooring in foyer, kitchen, living / dining room, media, study and bedroom(s)
• 7 ft. stained oak veneer solid core entry doors with brushed chrome hardware
• Semi-solid core interior doors with brushed chrome lever hardware
• Interior sliding doors to be single, tempered frosted glass door with brushed chrome lever hardware
• Contemporary proﬁle painted wood baseboards and casings
• Frameless mirror sliding closet doors with beveled edge detail
• Latex semi-gloss white paint in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry / storage areas. Latex ﬂat white paint throughout the remaining suite. Latex semi-gloss white paint on all trim and interior doors
• Marble thresholds into all bathrooms
• Cultured marble window sills
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Your kitchen at Festival Tower is fully loaded with MIELE appliances – the century old German company whose sleek, stylish and state-of-the-art convection ovens, cook tops, refrigerators and dishwashers are famous throughout the world for their design, durability and extraordinary engineering and technology
• Selection of contemporary ﬂat paneled wood veneer kitchen cabinetry with clear matte stain ﬁnish and stainless steel hardware
• Custom hood fan cabinetry in a distinct colour
• Custom designed kitchen island with Quartz countertop, under-counter storage and seating area, as per plan
• Selection of Quartz countertops with square built-up edge
• Under-mount bowl and a half stainless steel sink with polished chrome single lever faucet with integral vegetable spray
• Selection of back painted glass backsplash with stainless steel band above countertop for Décora style stainless steel receptacles
• Under cabinet halogen puck lights
• Custom designed vanity with stainless steel tubular frame and integrated towel rail
• Quartz countertop with square edge detail and under-mount sink with single lever polished chrome faucet
• Selection of quartz tile ﬂooring and quartz base wall tiles
• Vanity wall to receive a glass wall tile
• Separate shower enclosures to receive a frameless clear glass shower enclosure including a frameless clear glass swing door and a slip resistant porcelain tile base and glass tiled shower walls, as per plan
• Soaker tub and combined soaker bathtub and shower enclosures to receive a frameless glass tub enclosure with glass tile enclosure walls, as per plan
• Vertical wall mounted light ﬁxture with satin chrome ﬁnish
• Recessed down-light in ceiling
• Recessed waterproof shower pot light in all shower stalls, as per plan
• Modern chrome accessories including toilet paper holder, towel bar and ring
• Medicine cabinet with frameless mirrored door
STATE-OF-THE-ART ELECTRICAL AND SECURITY FEATURES
• Individually controlled heat pump system for heating and cooling
• Individually metered suite hydro
• Digital IPTV offered by Bell
• Bell Lightbox ‘Live Feed’ and programming guide accessible through IPTV
• Dual CAT-5 receptacles in all rooms, except bathrooms and laundry, allowing for both internet and telephone connections
• Dual co-axial receptacles in all rooms, except bathrooms and laundry, allowing for both internet and cable connections
• Switched ceiling ﬁxture in study and media area
• Switched wall outlet in living room and studio living area
• Capped switched ceiling ﬁxture in dining room, kitchen and bedroom(s)
• Stylish hallway ceiling ﬁxture as required
• All light switches to be on dimmers
• White Décora style switches and receptacles
• Rough-in suite security system complete with door contacts; suites up to and including the 12th ﬂoor to receive balcony door and window contacts
• Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing in-suite viewing available through cable television connection direct to suite
• Resident security card access throughout all common areas
• Secure, well-lit underground parking with cameras in the garage at pre-selected locations along with two-way voice communication to concierge or monitoring station
CONVENIENT LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• White MIELE stacked washer / dryer combination, vented to exterior
• Selection of white ceramic tile ﬂooring in laundry / storage areas, baseboard tile to match ﬂooring tile
- Developer: Daniels Corporation
- Building Type: Condominium
- Location:King and John
577 square feet, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Monroe Model, 19th floor facing east, 126 sqft balcony, with locker, including upgrades. Occupancy 2011
WANT MORE INFO ON THIS FESTIVAL TOWER CONDOS UNIT...
Full listing details coming soon...
Gorgeous Festival Tower Above Bell Lightbox. Home To Toronto Film Festival. Best Unobstructed Views Downtown Of Cn Tower, Lake, And Fin. Distr...
Fifty years ago you would have viewed rundown and neglected old Victorian residences and storefronts from a KING WEST streetcar. Ed Mirvish acquired the grand old Royal Alexandra Theatre and gave it new life by packaging his season’s tickets with dinner passes to his colourful restaurants.The restorations triggered change all the way to the west end of the line and still continues today. A parking lot became the Princess of Wales Theatre. Roy Thomson Hall had a grand opening as the new home for the Toronto Symphony [TSO]. Fifteen minutes on the KING WEST streetcar today gets you to Yonge Street. Find one of many condominiums, or renovated homes, to fit your budget anywhere along this route with easy access to lakefront parks, Sunnyside pool, the CNE and Ontario Place. Click on this link to continue your search for TORONTO CONDOS and go back to the home page.
<h1>Thinking of Buying or Renting a Condo In Toronto? GREAT NEWS - We're turning our 'Toronto Condo Secrets' book into an online home study course called 'Condo Academy'. Launc...
Meet Susan Toughlouian - Toronto's Condo Queen.
Susan Toughlouian has a very distinct advantage as a real estate agent, she was first introduced to the real estate market as an ...
Toronto Condo Boutique is proud to welcome Christine Wu to our team.
Full bio coming soon....
Toronto Condo Boutique is proud to present our next:
FIRST TIME CONDO INVESTOR WORKSHOP
DATE: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 23rd, 2011, 6:30pm-8:30pm
LOCATION: (Location to be provided o...